Sixteen specialist panels will examine Cultural Considerations in International Arbitration:
- Bridging the Divide – Civil vs. Common Law
- Ad-hoc or Institutional Arbitration – The Good and the Bad
- Procedure Under the UNCITRAL Model Rules
- Drafting the Arbitration Clause – Addressing the Issues
- Anti-suit Injunctions – Protection of Legal and Equitable Rights
- Arbitration and the Feeling of Justice – Matching Client Expectations with Reality
- Interim Measures – Facilitating the Arbitral Process
- Arbitrator Duties of Disclosure; Discovery in International Arbitration
Binding Non-signatories to International Arbitral Awards and Current Trends in International Arbitration as well as Collaborative Mediation in Complex Cases, Mediating a Construction Dispute, Mediating a Commercial Dispute, Enforcement of a Mediated Settlement Agreement In three open fora, moderated by renowned experts, participants will discuss their favorite ADR war stories, avoiding the mediation potholes and “Faster, Cheaper & More Confidential” is it fact or fiction”
The conference provides two full days of program and the Center for International Legal Studies will certify up to 2 hours CLE and/or 1.5 hours CPD credit per 90-min conference session attended.
The conference starts on Thursday, 15 June at 6.30 p.m. with a cocktail reception and a tour of the palace. Sessions will run all day Friday and Saturday. The conference concludes with a dinner on Saturday. The language of the conference is English.
Guiliano Law Group
Our Practice is limited to the representation of investors in claims against stockbrokers and investment professionals for fraud, the sale of unsuitable investments, breach of fiduciary duty, failure to supervise. National Practice. Contingent Fee. Free Consultation. If you have suffered losses a the result of the recommendation of inverse and leveraged ETFs by your stockbroker or investment professional and were unaware of the risk associated with these securities, contact us for a free confidential evaluation at (877) SEC-ATTY.